Saturday, March 28, 2009

Car problems i need a exbert?

im tinking of getin a Alpine MRP-F242 4 channel 300 Watts amp. but im not sure if it would be able to power my Infinity kappa 6 by 9 (330w) and my other Rockford Fosgate Power T152C 5.25%26quot;(60w RMS 120w Peak )???.i spent quite alot on my ice. i got my Alpine CDA-9812RB head unit witch kicks out 50w, comin in 3 days and my Rockford Fosgate PL2-112 12%26quot; sub comin few dayes after. i want it to sound the best it can. so if u think a diffrent amp would make it better write back. also plz Give me a idear on what amp i should be looking for. if the one i want is nt the one i need... cheers
Car problems i need a exbert?
the MRP-F242 puts out 40w RMS power each channel. for your infinity %26amp; RF 5.25, although it handles 60w RMS. it actually means it would handle 60w rms without burning the speaker. typically at that level, the distrotion level will be so high that it would sound really bad already. so the alpine amp is adequate in my opinion.





you haven%26#039;t mentioned how you gonna power the 12%26quot; sub tho. i am assuming you are using the alpine amp to power the 4 speakers.
Car problems i need a exbert?
You don%26#039;t need an exbert (EXPERT)...you need a dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment