Saturday, March 28, 2009

How do I clean a 6 disc CD player car stereo?

The stereo is installed into the dashboard. Up until now, I%26#039;ve never had trouble playing burned CD%26#039;s (owned the car for 3+ years). Sometimes it will play the first song and then stop, displaying %26quot;disc error%26quot;.
How do I clean a 6 disc CD player car stereo?
You clean it the same way you do a sinle Cd. The is only one head in the unit.
How do I clean a 6 disc CD player car stereo?
i suggest a can of compressed air, and a cd lense cleaner (speacial cd).


I don;t think it is a issue with being dirty. I would suspect that the cd%26#039;s you are using now are different from the ones you used previously. it could be a couple of things, one cd players are often time finiky with brands of cd. also very very few will play a cd-rw. the other possiblity is a bad batch of cd%26#039;s. i got a bad batch just a few weeks ago, bought new ones everything is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment