Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is wrong with my car stereo?

Well I have a new aftermarket cd player in my car. Everything was working fine until yesterday. There is no noise but i try putting the volume 100% and nothing. i tried checking the cables in the back but everything seems fine. i know its not the speakers because they are brand new and connected. i dont think its the stereo, what can i do?
What is wrong with my car stereo?
You might have blown a fuse you need to check your fuse box.
What is wrong with my car stereo?
from what i understand you have power to the radio but no sound right? New speakers? If so make 100% sure that there are no speaker wires touching both at the speakers or behind the radio. If speaker wires touch it will throw the radio in protect mode and shut down all output to all speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment