Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want to install car speakers in my front doors but cant decide?

I willing to spend from 100 to 200 on these speakers i want loud and clear. i can put 6 1/2%26#039;s in my door. i have 3 choices im thinking bout : JL Audio VR600-CXi, Sony XS-GTX1640, Kicker KS600 any advice would be much approved
I want to install car speakers in my front doors but cant decide?
pick the JL for loud and clear. kickers for more bass. sony sucks
I want to install car speakers in my front doors but cant decide?
mabye look into memphis , lifetime warrentee , so if you blow them you get new ones no questions asked , i have two sets of componetns in my care and they sound great with or without an amp , ive tryed the sonys and there not too reliable , jl always a great choice , kicker eeehhh hit or miss with them , but with memphis you cannot miss with the warrenty
Reply:I would suggest the jl audio. If you really want good clarity add seperate tweeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment